Official online scoreboard of departures and arrivals at the airport Kyiv Boryspil International for today
On the online scoreboard of arrivals and departures of airplanes of the airport Kyiv Boryspil International electronic data is presented in real time.
Where is the airport Kyiv Boryspil International: address and map coordinates
19 km east of Kiev, near the city of Boryspil
Additional airport data Kyiv Boryspil International (Kiev)
Additional airport information "Kyiv Boryspil International" includes unique identifiers assigned to airports by international and local aviation associations. See where it is on the map. Presented meteorological report - the weather for today.
Weather at the airport Kyiv Boryspil International
Pressure: 1002 mmHg
Humidity: 55 %
Wind: 6 m/s
Borispol International Airport leads its history since 1959, when the United Nations Decree of the Summol was built by the airfield near the city of the same name. The first flights were performed on Moscow and Leningrad.
In 1960, Aerogavan began to take overseas flights from Budapest, Sofia and Vienna, the aircraft was replenished with the An-10 and Tu-104 aircraft.
In 1961, construction of the air terminal began.
In 1965, the aircraft complex was commissioned.
In 1971, the second runway, an emergency rescue station and electric radiomaster, operate in parallel.
In 1974, the airfield was replenished with IL-18, Tu-134 and Tu-154 aircraft.
In 1982, at the airport, the Airport Center for Arrow Airport appeared, which greatly facilitated the operation of flight composition and dispatchers.
In 1990, it was decided to reconstruct an air harbor with the involvement of 60% of investors.
In 1993, Borispol International Airport received state status. In the same year, the reconstruction of the terminal V.
In 2001, it was reconstructed and elongated to 4000 m WFP-1 on the Credit funds of the EBRD, after which the airfather was able to take aircraft with an unlimited take-off weight, the airfield was assigned category III.
In 2010, a terminal F was opened with a capacity of 1,800 passengers per hour.
In 2012, a new terminal D was commissioned.
In 2013, in connection with a sharp drop in air transport volumes, the terminal F was mothballed, and all international flights were transferred to Terminal V.
In 2014, the same fate suffered Terminal B, and all flights were transferred to Terminal D.
In 2019, the terminal D began to cope with the load, so part of the flights were transferred to F. Terminal
Borispol International Airport is located 18.5 km east of the outskirts of Kyiv, partly in p. Mount Boryspil district, partly – in the city of Borispol Kiev region. This air harbor is the largest aircraft of Ukraine, from here is 62% of all air transportation in the country.
The airfield has two runways with cement concrete coating. The sizes of WDP-1 are 4000 mx 60 m, WDP-2 – 3500 mx 63 m, which allows the aircraft of all types.
The volume of annual passenger traffic is about 15,300,000 people.
The airport has a training center for improving the qualifications of flights and terrestrial service staff.
In 2018, the air harbor headed an international ranking among Europe airports with passenger traffic from 10 to 25 million passengers. At the same time, Borispol entered the twenty FlightStats rating as one of the most punctual European airports.
In 2019, the airfare became the bronze medalist of Skytrax rating in the nomination “The Best Airport of Eastern Europe”.
On the territory of the International Airport, Boryspil has been created a barrier-free medium for passengers with disabilities:
- Air-bottle complex is equipped with all the necessary free access equipment;
- Passengers with ABS are provided by carriages for travel through the airport;
- operates “Green Corridor” for Milk Citizens and War Veterans;
- On request, airport staff provide accompanying passengers with disabilities from / to the registration zone in the departure room and up to / from the aircraft side, including through an ambulifet;
- In the building of the airport, special elevators and sanitary rooms are equipped;
- in the parking lot is assigned space for parking lots of passengers with disabilities.
Borispol International Airport offers passengers with an original service – “Wedding per day”, using which you can officially register marriage right before departure or immediately after returning from air travel.
The air harbor holds the “Heavenly Swallows” competition, in which everyone can take part in the voting for the “Prize of Spectatical Sympathies” on the selection of the best form of flight attendants among the partner airlines of the Borispol Airport.
General Scheme of Borispol International Airport:
The airport complex of the International Airport Boryspil has six terminals, but now there are not all of them.
Borispol International Airport Terminals:
- A – Terminal for internal flights, closed since 2011;
- B – Terminal for domestic and international flights, has been conserved since 2014, but if necessary, can serve passengers;
- C – Terminal for VIP passengers, closed since 2012;
- D – Terminal for domestic and international flights, as well as for VIP passengers;
- F – Terminal for charter flights and lostecost;
- Cargo terminal.
Terminal Services D and F:
- waiting room
- reception reception for flight
- online dial / departure board
- tickets for the sale of tickets
- 24-hour Reference Bureau (+38 044 364 4505)
- free Wi-Fi
- Mother and baby room
- Children’s playground
- services for passengers with disabilities
- pharmacy kiosk
- Beauty Salon Backstage Lounge Boryspil (with beauty shop)
- Sanitary rooms
- smoking areas
- luggage storage and hand-made bag
- Luggage Packaging Protective Film
- Name Camera
- branches of banks
- currency exchange points
- Fast Line service (passing all formalities in terminals D and terminal F without queue accompanied by an airport employee)
- industrial and souvenir shops
- Duty Free
- Three business halls
- car rental racks
- Parking complex for vehicles
- Comfortable waiting room with soft furniture
- fax, copier, printer
- separate parking
- Recreation Area
- separate registration for flight
- Delivery from / to ladder Sun separate transport
- Luggage Packaging Protective Film
- negotiation room
- Light snacks, hot and soft drinks
Business Room Services:
- Ukrainian and overseas press
- Bar (tea, coffee, low alcohol and alcoholic beverages, first and second dishes, vegetables, fruits, homemade baking)
- Stationary computers with Internet access
- fax, printer, xerox, scanner
- Shower cabins
- Changing Table
- Shoe cleaning machine
- smoking room
Scheme 1 level terminal D International Airport Borispol:
Scheme of the 2nd terminal level D International Airport Boryspil:
Scheme of the level of the terminal D International Airport Borispol:
Since the distances between the Terminals of the Borispol International Airport terminals, on the territory of the air-bottle complex around the clock, Shuttle Bus is running around the clock.
Stops Shuttle Bus on the territory of Boryspil International Airport:
In 2019, a multi-level parking was opened near the terminal D. Also on the territory of the air-bottle complex of the international airport, Boryspil is located 16 parking zones for short-term or long-term parking lot.
For the first 15 minutes of stay of vehicles in the parking lot, the fee is not charged. Next, the calculation is made according to the current tariffs.
Parking complex circuit with rates on the territory of the Airport Airport Borispol International Airport:
On the second floor of the terminal D there is a 24-hour Capsule Hotel Gettsleep Boryspil, in which you can relax, sleep or just take a shower. Guests have access to Single and Double capsules, luggage storage compartment, showers with hairdryer.
Phone for GETTSLEEP BORYSPIL: +380675500556
On the territory of the air harbor is the Borispol Hotel 3 * with an extensive number foundation of various price categories, including with numbers for people with disabilities.
Borispol Hotel services:
- Rooms with Wi-Fi
- Beauty Salon
- currency exchange
- Business center
- conference room
- Shoe cleaning machine
- Intercity and international telephone
Phones for booking Rooms: +38 044 281-71-05, +38 044 281-77-06, +38 063 980 68 00
Guests of the Ukrainian capital can also be located in hotels located directly in Borispol, Kyiv or other settlements.
Nearest hotels to the airport:
- Ligen (Borispol, ul. Gorky, d. 53, 3.1 km from the airport)
- Green Villa (Mountain, 3 km from Kyiv-Rene Rohozov, 3.7 km from the airport)
- Corona (Chubinskoye, ul. Borispolskaya, d. 5, in 5.8 km from the airport)
- Airport (Borispol, Frenkel Street, 3, 5.9 km from the airport)
- Raziotel (Kiev, Kharkov sh., d. 177/1, at 17.3 km from the airport)
- “Petrovsky Brovar” (Brovary, st. Pereyaslavsky Shlyakh, d. 131, at 17.5 km from aircraft)
- “ColorHostel” (Kiev, Tashkentskaya Street 33, at 17.5 km from the airport)
how to get
Getting to the International Airport Boryspil from Kyiv on:
- 24-hour rail bus “Kyiv Boryspil Express” (from the railway station “Kiev-Passenger” with stop at the station “Darnitsa”, travel time is about 40 minutes)
- bus number 322 “Sky Bus” (from the metro station “Kharkiv”, or from the South Train Station)
- bus №323 (from the metro station “Vedubichi”)
- personal car (on the routes M03 and E40)
You can get to the international airport from Borispol on:
- bus number 2 (from the streets of Kievsky SHI)
- bus number 3B (from stop “SMU-17”)
- bus №11 (from Borispol or the village of Protes)
- bus number 16 (from Borispolsky railway station)
- bus number 17 (from stop “Atass-Borispol”)
In addition, almost every city of Ukraine, as well as from Moldova and Belarus to International Airport, Boryspil are organized by direct long-distance flights with Ukrbus companies, Green Elephant 7, Gunsen, Lutsk-Express, Avtolux, Ikarus “,” Mariupol-Auto “and others.