Official online scoreboard of departures and arrivals at the airport Kharkov for today
On the online scoreboard of arrivals and departures of airplanes of the airport Kharkov electronic data is presented in real time.
Where is the airport Kharkov: address and map coordinates
12 km southeast east of the center of Kharkiv
Additional airport data Kharkov (Kharkov)
Additional airport information "Kharkov" includes unique identifiers assigned to airports by international and local aviation associations. See where it is on the map. Presented meteorological report - the weather for today.
Weather at the airport Kharkov
Pressure: 1024 mmHg
Humidity: 89 %
Wind: 4 m/s
The history of the international airport Kharkiv began in 1923, when Ukr-Vodvtukhput JSC was established.
In 1924, the aircraft plant is currently located, the first regular flights to Kyiv (after Poltava) and Odessa (through Kirovograd) began to be performed now.
In 1926, WFP was postponed by the village the foundation, 12 km south of Kharkov.
In 1928, international flights to Iran opened.
In 1932, a new airport was officially opened with a two-story aircraft complex.
In 1941, the primer runway was covered with concrete, later another cement concrete WFP appeared.
During the Second World War, the flight composition of the Kharkov airline was part of the Kiev and Kharkov aircraft group of civil Federal District. During hostilities, the airport was almost completely destroyed.
In 1951, a new aircraft complex on the project developed by Moscow architects was erected.
In the late 1980s, construction of the new airport “Kharkov-Field” began near the village of PGT. Fielding in the Dergachevsky district, but after the collapse of the Soviet Union, these works stopped.
In 1995, the older airproof and the runway was reconstructed, the border-customs control point was commissioned, after which the air harbor received admission to the implementation of international flights and operation of IL-76 aircraft.
In 2008, all the property of airlines, with the exception of WFP, was transferred to the DCH investment group for a period of 49 years.
In 2010, a new terminal with an area of 20,000 m2 with a capacity of 650 people per hour was opened in the aerogavani territory.
The old building of the air-bottle complex was reconstructed and opened a VIP terminal in it.
In 2011, a new runway was commissioned, capable of taking all types of aircraft without restrictions, in any weather.
In 2012, they built a new dispatching tower and equipped the airport with two telescopic traps.
In 2013, the airfield was first served by the An-124 Ruslan aircraft with a take-off mass of 392 tons.
In 2014, a cargo terminal with an area of 1100 square meters was renovated. m, capable of servicing up to 100 tons of cargo per hour.
Since 2019, the branch of the budget Ukrainian airline Skyup is based on the territory of Kharkiv Aerogavani.
The plans for the development of the air port is the re-equipment of the aviation hangar to the terminal C and the translation of the internal flights.
It is also planned to build a gallery connecting the current terminal A with the future terminal C. In addition, it is considered the possibility of increasing the terminal area and by the completion of several segments.
Kharkov International Airport, located 12 km south of the center of the same name, is the largest air harbor of East Ukraine.
During the reconstruction of the building of the aircraft complex, in which the VIP terminal is now located, the masters tried not to disturb the Soviet retro style to keep the historical spirit of the airport, characteristic of the “Stalinist” architecture of the 30s and 50s of the last century.
The airfield is two runways: the WDP-1 length with a concrete coating is 2500 m, WDP-2 with an asphalt coating is 1500 m, which allows you to receive aircraft of classes A, B and C, some class D aircraft, as well as helicopters of all Types. Every year about 11,300 takeoffs / landings take place from the airfield.
The volume of annual passenger traffic is about 1,400,000 people, a cargo flux – about 210,000 tons.
The air harbor has a modern baggage processing system, which allows it to serve 960 units of goods at international airlines and 600 units on internal airlines.
On the territory of Kharkiv International Airport, a barrier-free medium for passengers with disabilities has been created:
- Air-bottle complex is equipped with all the necessary free access equipment;
- Passengers with ABS are provided by carriages for travel through the airport;
- operates “Green Corridor” for Milk Citizens and War Veterans;
- On request, airport staff are supported by passengers with disabilities from / to the registration zone in the departure room and up to / from the aircraft board;
- In the building of the airport, special sanitary rooms are equipped;
- in the parking lot is assigned space for parking lots of passengers with disabilities.
On the territory of Kharkov International Airport, excursions are conducted by a duration of about two hours for groups from 10 to 30 people.
The airline has its own training center for aviation security.
General scheme of Kharkov International Airport:
There are two passenger terminals on the territory of the air-bottle complex of the international airport of Kharkiv. The capacity of the terminal A is 650 passengers per hour, the terminal in (for VIP passengers) is 250 passengers per hour.
- waiting room
- reception reception for flight
- online dial / departure board
- tickets for the sale of tickets
- free Wi-Fi
- Mother and baby room
- services for passengers with disabilities
- Sanitary rooms
- luggage storage and hand-made bag
- Luggage Packaging Protective Film
- industrial and souvenir shops
- Duty Free
- High Support Hall (Business Hall with Snacks, Low Alcohol and Non-Alcoholic Drinks)
- service “Meeting under the board”
- Cafe Pilgrim with an additional service “Ordering with me”
- Flight Restaurant
- Voice ad service (bidded applications number 10)
- car rental service from companies SIXT, SIXT and RENTAL
- parking for vehicles
Scheme of the 1st floor terminal and Kharkov International Airport:
Scheme of the 2nd floor of the terminal and Kharkiv International Airport:
Terminal Services in (for VIP passengers):
- Comfortable waiting room with soft furniture
- separate auto parking
- Recreation Area
- separate registration for flight
- Delivery from / to ladder Sun separate transport
- Luggage Packaging Protective Film
- meeting room (conference room)
- Light snacks, hot and soft drinks
- Gourmet dishes
- Strong and weak alcoholic beverages (including beer and wine)
On the territory of the air-bottle complex of the international airport, Kharkov is a paid parking for vehicles, designed for 503 parking lot and equipped with a parking system Skidata.
For the first 15 minutes of staying at the parking lot, the fee is not charged. Next, the calculation is made according to the current tariffs.
If the parking card is lost, it is necessary to contact the cash register number 1, located in the terminal A.
On the parking lot there are two racks for charging electric vehicles.
Passengers often use the services of Kharkov airport, have the opportunity to purchase an unlimited electronic card, allowing to make an unlimited number of entrances and departures to the territory of the parking complex. You can buy a map at the checkout located in the VIP terminal.
Parking location scheme on the territory of the airport complex Kharkov International Airport:
On the territory of the aircraft complex, 200 meters from the Terminal A is the airport hotel with a large number of rooms in different price categories.
Airport Hotel Services:
- cable television
- air conditioning
- service in three languages
- conference room
- smoking seats
- Delivery of food and beverages in the number
- Shared lounge with TV
Also guests can accommodate in hotels located directly in Kharkov.
Nearest hotels to the airport:
- “Kalyna” (Kharkov, ul. Nesterova, 2, 0.7 km from the airport)
- “OVIS” (Kharkov, Ave. Gagarin, 201B, 1.5 km from the airport)
- “Friendship” (Kharkov, Ave. Gagarin, d. 185, 2.5 km from the airport)
- Aurora (Kharkov, st. Alchevsky, 10/12, 9.5 km from the airport)
- Kharkiv Palace Hotel (Kharkov, Pravda, d. 2, 12 km from the airport)
- “Kharkov” (Kharkov, pl. Freedom, d. 7, 12 km from the airport)
How to get
Kharkov International Airport can be reached on:
- Trolleybus No. 5 (from the subway “Gagarin Avenue”)
- Minutes №115E (from the metro station “Gagarin Avenue”)
- Rutter №119E (from the stop “Prospect Victory”)
- Rutter No. 152e (from the metro station “Academician Barabashova”)
- Rutter №255E (from the metro station “Academician Barabashova”)
- personal car
Please note: getting to the air harbor on public transport, you need to go at the Street of Romashkina Street, located 200 meters from the entrance to Terminal A, opposite the airport hotel.