Official online scoreboard of departures and arrivals at the airport Yakutsk for today
On the online scoreboard of arrivals and departures of airplanes of the airport Yakutsk electronic data is presented in real time.
Where is the airport Yakutsk: address and map coordinates
7 km north of the center of Yakutsk
Additional airport data Yakutsk (Yakutsk)
Additional airport information "Yakutsk" includes unique identifiers assigned to airports by international and local aviation associations. See where it is on the map. Presented meteorological report - the weather for today.
Weather at the airport Yakutsk
Pressure: 1013 mmHg
Humidity: 63 %
Wind: 2 m/s
The first flight from the Yakut airfield was completed on October 8, 1925 – this date is the official day of the emergence of Yakutia aviation.
The airport for passengers has come into operation in 1940, and four years later, an WFP with an artificial coating was constructed.
The first regular flights in five directions began to be met since 1945, and in 1964, in the territory of the airport, the first guests received the Liner Hotel, built for passengers of transit flights. In 2016, she was assigned a category “Three Stars”.
The modern history of the air harbor has been conducted since 1997, when the GUP “Yakutsk Airport” was established by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Sakha.
In 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Yakutsk Airport became the winner of the competition “The Best Airport of the CIS member countries”.
Since 2014, the Emergencies Ministry of the Russian Federation is based on the air harbor base.
From 2015, the Aviation Museum of Yakutia is functioning in the airport building.
In 2016, a new cargo terminal was opened.
Since 2018, the general director of the unitary enterprise is Ignatenko S. S.
In 2019, according to the results of the promotion of the “Great Names of Russia” by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin, Yakutsk Airport was assigned the name P. A. Ounsky – the founder of the Yakut Soviet literature.
In 2012, a new passenger terminal of the Yakutsk airport was opened, which meets the international requirements of the class “C” in the level of safety and comfort.
The terminal area is 17.5 thousand m², its bandwidth is 700 passengers per hour.
The new terminal of the Yakutsk airport is equipped with three telescopic traps, four escalators and six elevators.
For the service of passengers traveling business class, a separate hall is provided. There is also a hall for VIPs.
Passenger Terminal Services:
- Hotel “Liner”
- High Support Hall
- Mother and baby room
- Maintenance of small passengers (the application must be filed at least 36 hours before departure or flight flight by phone. (4112) 49-10-66)
- Listing Camera
- 24-hour medical center
Yakutsk Airport Chemea:
- fee for the time of staying on the territory of the toll parking of the airport “Yakutsk” to 15 minutes is inclusive not charged.
- fee for staying on the territory of a paid parking period over 15 minutes before a day range from 150 to 1000 rubles.
- Subscription fee for staying in Parking Zone No. 1 for a period of 1 month is 2500 rubles.
At the airport “Yakutsk” there is a domestic automated parking system “Park Master”, providing the streamlining of motor vehicles on the station square.
The photo shows where parking payment terminals are:
Hotel “Liner” has a category “Three Stars”, is the largest hotel not only on the airport, but also in all Yakutsk.
- 24-hour front desk
- free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Calculation of a bank card
- Specially equipped room for guests with disabilities
- Buffet breakfast (for the tariff “Basic”)
- Complex lunch and dinner (for the tariffs “Basic Plus” and “All Inclusive”)
- Food and beverage delivery option.
Restaurant The hotel “Liner” has a certificate of compliance with the international KHASSP system, is the winner of the Gastronomic Festival “Taste of Yakutia-2011”. The restaurant has a conference room and a VIP room.
how to get
You can get to the building of the international airport “Yakutsk”:
- by public transport (buses number 3, №4, №5, №14, №20, №41, №102)
- by taxi (7 km from the city center, travel time – about 15 minutes)
- on a private car (route: Dzerzhinsky street – motorway 50 years of October – Road to the airport).